Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Cheapest way to buy K40?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member agingeri's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2004
    Posts
    16
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What is the cheapest way to buy K40? I would think that it would be cheapest to buy direct from Kodak, but I called them and was told that I could get 5 carts for $10.83 each plus shipping, not including processing (I have heard that supposedly all k40 comes with processing, but the last cart I used said 'price does not include processing' on the box). I could theoretically get a 20% student discount, but when you factor in the cost of processing, it just isn't worth it to jump through all the hoops and all the sending and receiving of faxes when I don't have a fax machine.

    I can get k40 that includes a PK-59 mailer from Adorama Camera (www.adorama.com) for $16.50 per cart plus shipping, which seems to be the best deal. Does anyone know of a cheaper way to buy and process k40?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Actor's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2000
    Posts
    622
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Not all K-40 comes with processing. To get it with processing you have to ask for CAT No. 505 3335, and the price (last time I ordered) is $13.54. You have to call 1-800-621-FILM (but I guess you already knew that). I don't think there is a minimum order when you buy with processing.

    And in case you didn't know you have to send it to

    KODAK Premium Processing att: MOVIE FILM
    16-31 Route 208
    Fair Lawn, NJ 07410

    But I repeat: you have to ASK for CAT No. 505 3335.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member eidde's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 21st, 2003
    Posts
    362
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •